Apply to all standard and online memberships
If you are still within your minimum term of the membership (3 months)
We require at least 14 days notice, and you can cancel your membership during the minimum term if:
i) You become sick or incapacitated. You must show us a certificate from a qualified medical practitioner stating that you cannot exercise for the remainder of your term. We will not charge you an exit fee.
ii) You relocate to an area more than 15 kilometres away from The Buzz Dance and Fitness. You must show us a letter from your agent or employer. We will not charge you an exit fee.
iii) You become bankrupt, and provide supporting documents of this. We will not charge you an exit fee.
iv) We make changes to the contract that adversely affect you. We will not charge you an exit fee.
What if I am within my minimum term and don’t have one of the reasons listed above?
You can pay your membership agreement out and we will apply a 5% discount to the total owing i.e. multiply your weekly fee on your membership agreement by the number of weeks left in your agreement and deduct 5% from the total.
If you have completed your minimum membership term (3 months), please give us 28 days notice to cancel and we will charge you an exit fee, the cost is based on how much time is left on your contract:
Up to 3 months = $150
3-6 months = $250
6-12 months = $350
If you paid for your membership in one go (Lump Sum) and are still within your minimum membership term (3 months);
i). If your circumstances have changed due to redundancy, relocation or long term sickness and you can provide professional documentation to support this, we require at least 14 days notice to discuss cancelling your membership and refunding any pre-paid months (pro rata) you will no longer be using.
ii). If your reason is not listed above in i), we only refund you 10% of unused membership fees. i.e. multiply your weekly fee on your membership agreement by the number of weeks left in your agreement and only 10% refund from the total.
All membership options continue past the contract term until you advise us you wish to cancel. After the membership term finishes, your contract will automatically renew with no extra notification. Renew contract is not lock in contract anymore, we will continue your membership until at least of 14 days of cancellation notice.
If you paid for your membership in one go (Lump Sum) and have completed your minimum membership term (3 months), give us 28 days notice to cancel, we will charge you an exit fee, the cost is based on how much time is left on your contract:
Up to 3 months = $150
3-6 months = $250
6-12 months = $350
We will refund the rest of pre-paid months (pro rate).
You chose a 1, 5, 10, 20 prepaid pack
Your Pre Paid option will end at its expiry or when you use all your visits (whatever occurs first).
How do you cancel?
You do not have to cancel Pre Paid membership options. Pre Paid options are not refundable. If you have a medical, relocation or redundancy reason prohibiting you completing your Pre Paid pack we will assist you with an extension of your expiry date to ensure you can use your visits. We will require documentation to support one of these reasons to action this. You can also transfer your membership to others.
For any suspension, we require at least 14 days of notice.
Prices, Payment and Title
- All prices quoted in the purchase order shall remain fixed, unless otherwise agreed in writing by The Buzz dance and fitness. Except as otherwise stipulated in the purchase order, the total price includes all taxes (including, if applicable, GST). Excluding packaging handling, freight and delivery charges for the Goods to the Delivery Address. Payment transaction fee rates also apply:
Bank Account: 0
Visa/ MasterCard: 2%
AMEX/ Diners: 5%
- The Buzz dance and fitness is not obliged to pay for any supply of Goods made by the Seller unless and until The Buzz dance and fitness receives an invoice or adjustment notice for that supply and, if GST is applicable to that supply, such invoice is in the form required by the GST Act.
- The Buzz dance and fitness will pay any invoice provided in accordance with these terms and conditions within thirty days of the date of the invoice, subject to acceptance by The Buzz dance and fitness of the Goods that are the subject of the invoice.
- Title to and property in the Goods will pass to The Buzz dance and fitness upon payment of the price or on delivery to the Delivery Address (whichever is earlier). Risk in the Goods remains with the Seller until acceptance of the Goods by The Buzz dance and fitness.
The Buzz dance and fitness do not offer refund, credits are fully transferable to other class or other person.
Term and Conditions
In these terms and conditions:
(a) “The Buzz dance and fitness” means The Buzz dance and fitness Pty Limited (ABN 32619039628) and its successors and assigns;
(b) “You” and “Member” refers to the name in which the membership account has been created, which at times may differ to the party paying for the membership, and includes the parent or guardian of the Member if the Member is under 18 years.
(c) “Delivery Address” means the “Deliver To” address specified in the purchase order;
(d) “Delivery Date” means the delivery date (if any) specified in the purchase order;
(e) “Goods” means the goods or services specified in the purchase order or otherwise supplied, performed or undertaken by the Seller pursuant to the purchase order; and
(f) “GST” is as defined under a New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (the “GST Act”) from time to time, including related legislation and/or regulations.
To assist us in maintaining a safe and comfortable environment for all members and staff, you are required to abide by the following conditions. Failure to abide by these conditions may result in the suspension or termination of your membership:
• entry will be refused or you may be requested to leave if:
• you are using abusive or threatening language or behaving in a threatening way; or
• you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol; or
• you instruct other members when The Buzz dance and fitness has not authorised you to do so; or
• you behave in another way that is considered by The Buzz dance and fitness to be risky or seriously inappropriate.
- USE OF EQUIPMENT
• For the safety of you and others, please follow all equipment operating and safety instructions given by the instructors.
• If you are not sure of correct use or operation of equipment please seek assistance from a The Buzz dance and fitness team members.
- DAMAGE & PERSONAL INJURY
• The Buzz dance and fitness employees or contractors are not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, personal property.
• To the extent permitted by law, The Buzz dance and fitness excludes any liability to the Member in Agreement, tort, statute or in any other way for any injury, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage), sustained by the Member and/or any other person, or for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by the Member, arising from or in connection with this Membership Agreement and/or the services/products provided by The Buzz dance and fitness, and/or any act or omission of The Buzz dance and fitness.
• Any damage of The Buzz dance and fitness, in physical or none physical terms, caused by
member, who must be fully responsible for. The Buzz dance and fitness reserve the rights to take legal action in the condition if you refuses to take responsibilities for the damages.